Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer so I need someone to tell me step by step how to put my playlists on a flash drive.

Step by step, how do I put my playlists onto a flashdrive?

HP Pavilion A-OTHER, Windows 7

Posted on Mar 25, 2015 6:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2015 8:58 AM

Are you referring to an iTunes playlist? On what computer are you using iTunes?

This is the iWeb forum which has nothing to do with playlists. So we need to know the answers to the two questions above so we can direct you to the right forum.

User uploaded file

3 replies

Mar 26, 2015 9:43 AM in response to pappyof4

You can drag & drop the contents of a playlist to a folder on flash drive. This will copy each file into the same folder. If you want to be able to play the list in a specific order use File > Library > Export Playlist... and save an M3U playlist file for the playlist in the same location as the files, then drag & drop the .m3u or .m3u8 playlist onto a copy of my script LocalizeM3U to fix up the references in the list so that they point to the files in the current folder rather than those in your media folder.

tt2

I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer so I need someone to tell me step by step how to put my playlists on a flash drive.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.