Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A message is being shown in the app store saying "The Apple id has been disabled". I need some help in it.

Today I tried to update some of the apps, but as soon as I clicked on the Update All button it said "The Apple Id has been disabled". I need some help in it so that I can update the applications properly.

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Mar 25, 2015 5:31 AM

4 replies

Mar 28, 2015 5:56 AM in response to Abhiraaj Singh Rahal

Good day,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities.

It seems like you're seeing a message that your Apple ID has been disabled.

Use these steps to unlock your Apple ID or reset the password using iForgot. If your Apple ID is still disabled or your password can't be reset, you may need to contact Apple Support:

If your Apple ID has been locked - Apple Support

If your Apple ID was locked, you can go to iForgot to unlock it with your existing password or reset your password. You can also click the Reset Password or Forgot Password button in the alert. Remember to type your full email address when you're asked to enter your Apple ID. For example, username@icloud.com or username@gmail.com. If you use two-step verification for Apple ID, you need to use your recovery key and a trusted device to regain access to your account.

If you can't reset your password and you don't use two-step verification, contact Apple Support.

Best Regards,

Jeremy

A message is being shown in the app store saying "The Apple id has been disabled". I need some help in it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.