Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Feedback on Apple Support

Hi, which Apple Support forum is most appropriate for feedback on the support process?

Posted on Mar 25, 2015 7:01 AM

8 replies

Mar 25, 2015 9:38 AM in response to bobseufert

Mornin' [yawn] - got a bit distracted (no, not a nap) - on another note...

User uploaded file - but not that far OFF

many of us remember your term "Zombie Thread" - mainly cuz of the poor OP who thought she caused it!

I have coined a New and Improved term based on my...

1. love of a good Comic Book and
  2. decent adaptions thereof into other mediums - this time by The CW TV network

... " iZoMBiE " - see how that is very Apple-ISH [still will never get by the censors]

Spawned by the thread yesterday > support @ icloudimessage.eu <this is NOT an email address but a link to the thread - where stedman was the "last poster' in the Using ASC 'LIST' but had not posted since Feb27 in the 'THREAD'

I even created a neato graphic to get jailed along with the warning as to why to the uninitiated...

User uploaded file

as always, tap to enlarge

I almost feel compelled to post "Something" because it defeats the "Recent Views" parameter and won't change my color coded list view until I do = a period seems too obscure for my 'teaching' style

I will wait until the next occurrence or 'til I can't stand it

ÇÇÇ

Feedback on Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.