Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to disable default mouse controls.

I am using an MMO mouse logitech G600. I use it for AI and Photoshop. The default mouse preferences tracking speed interferes with the G600 tracking speed which has a much broader range of settings. In other words, I can't seem to adjust the tracking speed in the G600 driver software. I can only adjust it in the system pref's mouse settings. When I start up the mac (running v10.10.2) for a brief moment the mouse is clear no being effected by the system pref's because it moves much quicker, but when the system is fully on the mouse sensitivity reverts to the system settings for tracking speed. Is there a way to fix that, disable the system tracking speed? Also ever time I reboot the system, the G600 driver is unable to detect the mouse unless I unplug it from the USB port and replug it back into the port. What might be causing that? The mouse will work fine, other then tracking, it has internal memory. But I do occasionally need to get into the driver to adjust settings. I realizes these questions maybe unrelated to apple, but I tried asking elsewhere, namely the logitech discussion boards and no luck. Thought I'd give this try. I'm sure some of you use MMO mice. You might know a solution to this. Thanks Greg.

Mac Mini

Posted on Mar 25, 2015 10:34 AM

There are no replies.

How to disable default mouse controls.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.