Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

There is no support in the website of apple ( a famous company for namesake) for resolving the problems arising out of latest version of itunes. I find no button for sync in the new window of itunes then how can I sync music to my ipod classic.

Sir,

On the hope that latest version of itunes will work more for me, I downloaded the itunes version 12 recently. But to my surprise the sync button is not there even if I connect the ipod ( classic iOS 1.3 version). My ipod serial No.is 8L730BL1V9M and it is ipod classic with buttonwheel. I am having 32bit Windows vista home premium and using DELL system. How I can find sync button and for your information, the itunes player window shows every song I have in the library and I cannot sync the songs to my ipod. Hitherto there was no such problem for playing and copying songs from and to my ipod. What is the remedy ? please tell if anybody knows.

Ananthapadmanabhan, Salem, Tamilnadu, South India

iOS 5, windows vists home premium

Posted on Mar 25, 2015 9:46 AM

1 reply

Mar 28, 2015 8:07 AM in response to ramaraoananthapadmanabhan

Hello ramaraoananthapadmanabhan,

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with the new version of iTunes. I also apologize, I'm a bit unclear on exactly what you are seeing in iTunes when you have your iPod classic connected. If you are having issues setting up syncing to your iPod in the new version of iTunes, you may find the information and steps outlined in the following articles helpful:

iTunes 12 for Windows: Syncing overview

iTunes 12 for Windows: Sync iPod, iPhone, or iPad

Sincerely,

- Brenden

There is no support in the website of apple ( a famous company for namesake) for resolving the problems arising out of latest version of itunes. I find no button for sync in the new window of itunes then how can I sync music to my ipod classic.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.