Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to purchase FIFA points in FIFA 15 Ultimate Team on IPad

When trying to purchase FIFA points from within the FIFA 15 Ultimate Team App I get the following message:

" Transaction in progress, please do not minimise or exit the app" and the app hangs there without downloading the points. The only way to get out of it is to reboot the IPad. In App purchases are turned on. My IPad is signed in to my Apple ID,and is linked to my parents account through Family Sharing. I contacted EA Sports who make the App and they say it is an IOS problem and not the App. Any ideas?

iPad Mini, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 25, 2015 9:57 AM

2 replies

Mar 27, 2015 5:27 AM in response to 7acresbrook

I used to have similar problems with Big Fish games, money would be taken but game wouldn't unlock to full version - same message as you - I had to reset the settings then unlock which was a pain to do every time but I discovered through trial & error that by changing the iPad clock to 24 hr format the games unlock fine & changing back to 12 hr format gave me the same problem even on games which unlocked fine using 24 hr format so now I leave it showing 24 hour clock.

You could try this & see if the App store or game picks up that you have pending downloads/updates or just get a refund; I received a refund for some gold bought in a Big Fish game.

Unable to purchase FIFA points in FIFA 15 Ultimate Team on IPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.