Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello, I upgraded to Yosemite (10.10.2) a month ago and everything was fine. Suddenly I can't open iPhoto. There is no error message and nothing happens. Please can you advise?

Hello, I upgraded to Yosemite (10.10.2) a month ago and everything was fine. Suddenly I can't open iPhoto. There is no error message and nothing happens when I click it. Thanks for any advice.

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Mar 25, 2015 11:24 AM

7 replies

Mar 25, 2015 1:21 PM in response to LarryHN

Hi Larry,

When I open the Bonusprint software there is a window on the side with 'LIBRARIES' at the top and I can access my photos and albums from here. I can still see all my photos in the various albums etc., underneath and when I click on them they open as thumbnails underneath but iPhoto itself is still paralysed even after I quit the Bonusprint software.

Hello, I upgraded to Yosemite (10.10.2) a month ago and everything was fine. Suddenly I can't open iPhoto. There is no error message and nothing happens. Please can you advise?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.