Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My boyfriend knew my apple id and my password and when we broke up he changed it and he changed my alternate e-mail address so i cannot restore it. The problem is that my iPhone activation is linked to iCloud. What can i do? I have old pass and e-mai

My boyfriend knew my apple id and my password and when we broke up he changed it and he changed my alternate e-mail address so i cannot restore access to it. The problem is that my iPhone activation is linked to iCloud so my phone is now locked and i cannot unlock it without iCloud. What can i do? I have old password and access to my old alternate e-mail address.

Posted on Mar 25, 2015 11:31 AM

3 replies

My boyfriend knew my apple id and my password and when we broke up he changed it and he changed my alternate e-mail address so i cannot restore it. The problem is that my iPhone activation is linked to iCloud. What can i do? I have old pass and e-mai

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.