Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i remove icloud from a device on family sharing, the screen is broken and cant get it fixed via o2 and the insurance until icloud is removed. any ideas,?? thanks

my partners phone screen has broken and the insurance will not fix it all the time icloud is on the device. I included her phone on icloud from my phone on family sharing but even though ive switched family sharing off on my phone they still say her icloud is active.

Posted on Mar 25, 2015 12:54 PM

1 reply

Mar 28, 2015 9:49 AM in response to darrellfigg

Hey darrellfigg,

I see that you want to remove your device from iCloud activation lock. here is an article that will tell you how to accomplish this:

Find My iPhone Activation Lock: Removing a device from a previous owner’s account - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201441

Take care, and thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Braden

how do i remove icloud from a device on family sharing, the screen is broken and cant get it fixed via o2 and the insurance until icloud is removed. any ideas,?? thanks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.