Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

UK tv Channels

IIs it just me, or have Apple forgotten that there are other markets out there apart from America - it would be so nice to see Bbc I player , itv player C4 and 5 channels rather than all the abc networks of this world - come on Apple , sort it out

Apple TV, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 25, 2015 3:04 PM

7 replies

Mar 26, 2015 12:16 AM in response to kempsfarm

kempsfarm wrote:

IIs it just me, or have Apple forgotten that there are other markets out there apart from America - it would be so nice to see Bbc I player , itv player C4 and 5 channels rather than all the abc networks of this world - come on Apple , sort it out

They would seem to be fairly obvious additions to us as consumers, but why they're not there is not clear, may be due to contractual reasons, but we just don't know.

Send some feedback:

https://www.apple.com/feedback/appletv.html

UK tv Channels

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.