Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

slide shows on my mini are shuffled and out of order

How do I make the slide shows show the slides in the intended (numerical) order?

iPad Mini, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 25, 2015 2:12 PM

4 replies

Mar 25, 2015 4:50 PM in response to King_Penguin

Shuffle is already off. It appears that the order of the slideshow is determined by the order in which the images are transferred from the PC to the mini pad, which I can't control. The images are numbered and view in correct order on the PC but not on the mini. How can I get the mini to display them in order by the file name? Is there someway to re-arrange the order of the images within the album?

Mar 26, 2015 12:37 AM in response to CharlesEEE

They will be ordered by date modified in the Photos app, you will have to change their dates to be the same order as their names and re-sync them.

Or there are third-party photo management apps such as Photo Manager Pro which allow you to sort them by name, date, size or you can drag them into your own sort order - that app can copy photos to/from Photos, and it can do slideshows

slide shows on my mini are shuffled and out of order

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.