Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am constantly being asked to sign in to iCloud with an old email address which has been deleted and I am unable to access. I have changed the email address of my account because of this, and am now unable to stop this happening.

I am constantly being asked to sign in to iCloud with an old email address which has been deleted and I am unable to access. I have changed the email address of my account because of this, and am now unable to stop this happening. I am entering the correct password but it is not accepting it. It is happening so often that in the time of writing this it has happened 11 times. could someone please assist me in how to stop this?

Posted on Mar 25, 2015 4:50 PM

1 reply

Mar 28, 2015 1:03 PM in response to Jtfenwick

Hello Jtfenwick,

It sounds like you change the Apple ID but did not sign out of your iPhone before you made the change. To resolve the issue, you need to change your Apple ID back to the old account and then sign out of iCloud to satisfy the prompt. When changing it back you your old account it will not ask to verify. Once you are done, you can change it back. For more information, take a look at the article below.

If you're asked for the password to your previous Apple ID when signing out of iCloud

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203828

Regards,

-Norm G.

I am constantly being asked to sign in to iCloud with an old email address which has been deleted and I am unable to access. I have changed the email address of my account because of this, and am now unable to stop this happening.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.