Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cinema Tools won't let me conform a video clip

I'm using FCP 7 and CT 4.5. I want to conform a 30p clip to 24p in CT, but when I open the clip in CT, the "conform" button isn't clickable/activated. However, when I open other clips, the button is clickable.

What are possible reasons that CT won't allow you to conform a clip?

Final Cut Pro 7

Posted on Mar 25, 2015 3:38 PM

7 replies

Oct 22, 2015 8:13 AM in response to Shane Ross

Hi Shane and others,

Shane I saw your post on creativecow on how to use cinema tools to turn your 60fps files into slowmotion clips, and watched your tutoriol, very helpful!

Now, I am using clips out of a sony A7s camera, 50fps material. I've converted them to Prores 422 HQ files and am now trying to make a 25fps clip out of one of them with cinema tools using your tutorial. Thing is, the button 'conform' is not clickable.. So in my case, it's not the codec that's bugging.

Any idea what may cause this?

Maybe some settings I did't enter correctly? When I opened CT it asked me for all kinds of settings (in your tutorial you already had them set so I couldn't check ;-)

Thanks so much in advance!

Kim

Cinema Tools won't let me conform a video clip

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.