Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Drummer Hi Hat

Is there a way to have Drummer play the hi-hats 8 hits per measure, instead of 4? It seems like the drummer "Kyle" only hits the hi-hat on 1,2,3,4 (of a 4/4 time signature) no matter which of the four hi-hatstyles, eight beat styles, or complexity levels to choose from. (There is one option but it plays 16th notes, which is way too fast at 160bpm) I just want a standard drum beat with faster (8th note) hi hats. I want to avoid changing the drummer or converting to MIDI. I am creating new drum tracks to replace the old drum machine tracks I used for an album recorded many years ago. Thanks!

Mac mini, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Mar 25, 2015 3:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2015 7:32 PM

I cannot reproduce this with any of Kyle's presets (using Socal Kit)

Simply moving the HH slider over one notch to at least the #2 position makes him play 8th note high hat patterns for me... under each of the 8 preset pattern generators.. at 160bpm with 8th selected on the righthand side of the interface

2 replies

Drummer Hi Hat

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.