Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My photo stream-iCloud photos-iCloud

We have two iPhone 5Cs and an iPad, our photos sync automatically across devices. They used to sync automatically to our PC also in iCloud Photos, but that no longer happens. Everything is check appropriately and even though it's check in the iCloud photos, but when I click it it says "iCloud photos is not enabled" so I click on the "open iCloud" link and everything is checked on and appropriate.

In fact when I uninstalled iCloud and reinstalled it, I thought it had fixed itself, because it did revert back to the default location and the My Photo Stream was showing up, oddly enough when I took a picture on the phone and went back into the My Photo Stream it would come up with the error message that "iCloud Photos is not enabled" which it clearly was before I took the picture. It had My Photo Stream with no photos in it. Am I missing a setting?

I need for my photos not only to sync across our Apple devices, but also get back to syncing in the iCloud photos and iCloud drive. Please help.

iPhone 5c

Posted on Mar 25, 2015 8:00 PM

There are no replies.

My photo stream-iCloud photos-iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.