Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes Store Charge

What is this charge for..I purchased one album Back Street Boys and then I am billed $34.53

Debit Card Purchase (Unique Transaction ID #4M96502402220130E)

Debit Card Purchase

Date Type Status Details Amount

Mar 25, 2015 Debit Card Signature (5729) Purchase-APL* ITUNES.COM/BILL,866-712-7753,CA, Pending Details -$34.53 USD

Related Transactions

Date Type Status Details Amount

Mar 25, 2015 Authorization to APL* ITUNES.COM/BILL,866-712-7753,CA, Completed Details -$34.53 USD

Merchant: APL* ITUNES.COM/BILL,866-712-7753,CA,

Purchase Date: Mar 25, 2015

Authorized Amount: -$34.53 USD

Authorization Date: Mar 25, 2015

Time: 20:19:31 CDT

HP Pavillion Desktop-OTHER, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Mar 25, 2015 7:06 PM

3 replies

Mar 26, 2015 1:05 AM in response to WindDanser

We are fellow users here on these forum, we won't know what you've bought.

Have you checked the purchase history on your account : See your purchase history in the iTunes Store - Apple Support ?

If you didn't do the purchase, and nobody else has access to your account or devices, then contact iTunes Support : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/

Mar 26, 2015 5:41 AM in response to WindDanser

You can Google it, most say it is fraud but when I purchase from iTunes (either music/movie/tv shows/apps/in app purchases) this IS the merchant name for those items. The merchant is legitimate.

It obviously won’t say what was purchased, as that isn’t how companies do it.

It is kind of like going to McDonalds & buying a french fry & a Coke & expecting the merchant name on your statement to say “Small french fry & small Coke from McDonald’s” instead of "McDonald’s (& then location-(for me it shows the town/road))”. I doubt that will ever happen.

Best to got to reportaproblem.apple.com & check to see if the charge is there, if not call & see if they can find it.

Itunes Store Charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.