Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why my mac app ID was defulted to the wrong ID and all grayout not allow to change it? it's my person PC and why it that?

I got the "update" notice of the iphoto, however when I try to "update all" and log on my Apple store account which was defaulted to "Incorrect" e-mail address

I log out and log back in many times any use the "forgot ID" which I do have my ID and Password the App Store blocked my ID, I do not understand why?

How Many time I need change it? every time I have update notification, seems to me, NOT able to change the stupid default WRONG ID.

This is person own MAC, why is that need so complex and very stupid step to update simple program have to gone thru all the

annoying step. Who is block it and why?

Posted on Mar 25, 2015 6:11 PM

3 replies

Mar 26, 2015 3:22 PM in response to Linc Davis

It's defaulted on the "update" log in App ID was wrong ID but was all gray out not able to change it.

If I can't enter in the RIGHT ID how can dose the SW up date? as now, I have to long in my App acct. then I can

reply e-mail to you. If I do not have "CORRECT" ID how can I reply to you?

The App store ID only choice is " forgot my ID" which is does do anything, I received the e-mail form Apple

"allow" me to change my Password which that I don't need to. I completed log out my PC, restart the PC,

which nothing change the "App ID" still all 'GRAY OUT" default to the incorrect ID.

It's getting very annoying and frustrated, I perfected not upgrade and keep getting notification " update now"...and

not able to log in how can i does the "update"?

why my mac app ID was defulted to the wrong ID and all grayout not allow to change it? it's my person PC and why it that?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.