Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

It's done it again?

My iPod Touch 5G has lost all its music again after synching with my laptop. This is the third time it has done it and I have to transfer my music from the laptop manually as it seems to have a problem with the synch mode? With over 1000 tracks of music, it is taking me ages to transfer them over. I have re-set the iPod back to manufactures settings, still no joy. I have removed iTunes from my laptop and installed the latest version, but still I get the same problem once I have managed to get all my music on to the iPod. As soon as I close down iTunes on the laptop, the sync bar shows for a few seconds and then closes down. When I check my iPod I find that all my music, except those that I have purchased, have been deleted? Why? Any help would be appreciated.

iPod touch, iOS 8, Updated to IOS 8.02

Posted on Mar 26, 2015 2:40 AM

4 replies

Mar 26, 2015 7:02 AM in response to lllaass

This seems strange as I have been in touch with apple support and nothing was mentioned about the bug. I did update mine to 8.2.0 and had no problem but today has been a nightmare as my iTunes is now running very slow and it is not transferring all my songs, only some? Anyway, I think I will lookout for an older one as I never had any problems until I had the 5G last year. Thank for the info.

It's done it again?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.