Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I move music from my iPod Touch to my iMac?

I got a message that a new version of iOS is available for my iPod Touch and tried to download it but got a message that I had music on the touch that hadn't been transferred to the iMac and that I should make the transfer before updating the OS. But all I can find for syncing is to bring music from the iMac to the touch. Also, I'm not sure which songs they are talking about that need to be moved.

iPod touch (5th generation), iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 26, 2015 2:11 AM

3 replies

Mar 26, 2015 2:30 AM in response to lllaass

I don't need to recover the whole library. In fact that would be a disaster as (almost) all of my music is already in iTunes, and only a few of those are on my iPod. But I was recently traveling and did purchase some songs so those must be what are on my iPod, but not in iTunes. So what I'm trying to do is to move only those songs from the iPod into iTunes. And to know which ones they are. Everything else needs to stay the same.

How do I move music from my iPod Touch to my iMac?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.