Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhoto - the app appears on my list of applications, i have used it before, new it doesn't open when i click on it even though i found it via finder. I tried Updating it from the App store, still nothing, then i deleted it and tried to reinstall, but

iPhoto - the app appears on my list of applications, i have used it before, new it doesn't open when i click on it even though i found it via finder. I tried Updating it from the App store, still nothing, then i deleted it and tried to reinstall, but it just hangs. I restarted my Laptiop and still norhing

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Mar 26, 2015 7:56 AM

1 reply

Mar 26, 2015 8:00 AM in response to Dimitrifrom02

Sorry no mind readers here so you have to tell us details, context and any error messages - just stating an abstract problem that could have thousands of causes is not enough

What version of iPhoto? Of the OS? what has changed since it worked? How are you trying to open it (clicking on the icon in the Dock, double clicking on the application in the applications folder, ???)?

Anything else you can tell a total stranger who can not see you or your computer to let them assist you?

LN

iPhoto - the app appears on my list of applications, i have used it before, new it doesn't open when i click on it even though i found it via finder. I tried Updating it from the App store, still nothing, then i deleted it and tried to reinstall, but

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.