Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Red purple lines in iPhone 5 camera bcos of 3G electromagnetic radiation

I Am getting red and purple lines in my iPhone 5. I contacted the customer care India and the lady Ms. Shahana mentioned that this is bcos of 3G signal interference and electromagnetic radiation , it's shocking that such an issue can happen only on iPhones and not non iPhones. If Apple had this defect why are they still manufacturing defective products?

iPhone 5, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 26, 2015 7:08 AM

5 replies

Apr 14, 2015 2:52 PM in response to Ingo2711

I Did that before putting this post, as the service center only told me that I need to contact customer care on phone as they cannot replace my iPhone as they feel this is not a software nor a hardware issue and they themselves will not get a replacement from Bangalore headoffice. They were scared to accept my iPhone and for giving me service. I feel I was cheated by apple and apple service, hence have marked email for this. Also, I sent the required error bug images as requested by apple customer care and they said decision of service center is final and only if service center is able to replicate this issue, they will replace this. I fail to understand that how will the service center replicate this random occurring issue. They just cannot.

<Edited by Host>

Red purple lines in iPhone 5 camera bcos of 3G electromagnetic radiation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.