Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Contacts appear/reappear/vanish iphone 6Plus with 8.2

My contacts are synced with my outlook.com account. So, today, my contacts list has been misbehaving. Sometimes the list shrinks to less than 40, then grows to 200, then to 400 (I must have close to a 1000 contacts).

To try and fix this, I've deleted all my accounts, re setup my outlook account as my main contacts account. Rebooted before and after. But no luck.

Can anyone please help? How can I get my contacts from my outlook account (which are intact by the way, I checked separately) into my phone without this continuous expanding/contracting of the list, can this be forced?

PS: I had installed the Microsoft Outlook app a few days ago, but I've removed that from the system as well.

PSPS: My IPhone 6Plus is less than a month old.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.2, null

Posted on Mar 26, 2015 7:34 AM

4 replies

Mar 27, 2015 2:04 AM in response to MangoUnchained

same problem with same your days...

i did erasing all content and restore from ICloud to 24 March point... contacts back but after minute again same problem. i did three times this procedure but same problem.

i noticed something wrong with facebook and whatsapp .. i did again above procedure without downloading facebook and whatsapp and it worked well till now .. more than 8 hours

Contacts appear/reappear/vanish iphone 6Plus with 8.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.