Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trying to install InDesign (Adobe) but when I double click the Install it calls up FTP Client Ultimate?? What is the install program for MACBook Pro?

I'm new to MAC, that said I really haven't had much trouble with it except today I am trying to install Adobe InDesgin but it keeps trying to use FTP Client Ultimate to do so.. What is the installer that it should be using? I was hoping it would auto start and install but no such luck..

MacBook Pro (17-inch Mid 2009), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5), 8 gig memory

Posted on Mar 26, 2015 6:03 AM

2 replies

Mar 27, 2015 12:23 AM in response to Templeton Peck

Thanks, I have posted to Adobe regarding their program, but my question here ( I'm new to Mac world) is what install program would normally install this? For some reason my MacBook pro keeps calling on FTP Client Ultimate to do the install and clearly that's not the right program to install a program..

I Love mu Mac, but getting help is a it frustrating...

i'm sure Apple has a program similar to InDesign, but have no idea what it would be..

Trying to install InDesign (Adobe) but when I double click the Install it calls up FTP Client Ultimate?? What is the install program for MACBook Pro?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.