Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Boot Camp Windows 8.1 WiFi Internet Connectivity

I have a MacBook Pro (Mid 2012) running Yosemite, and I have installed Windows 8.1 via Boot Camp.

Most everything on my Windows OS works well, but I'm hitting an odd problem with the Internet connectivity. Sometimes, I can only get to certain sites in Internet Explorer, and NOT through Firefox or Chrome. And now, after initially installing a few days ago, I can no longer connect to the Internet via my Evernote, Dropbox, or Git apps.

Has anyone else out there experienced something similar? It could be that this is just a Windows issue and I need to post a similar query elsewhere, but I thought I would start here. I don't see any errors anywhere in my Device Manager, and I even manually added Evernote to list of apps that is supposed to be able to access the Internet via a private connection, but still no joy.

MacBook Pro (15-inch Mid 2012), OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Mar 26, 2015 7:10 AM

There are no replies.

Boot Camp Windows 8.1 WiFi Internet Connectivity

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.