Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I download my notes from the icloud

My notes were defaulting to my gmail account. I deleted them, not knowing I deleted them from my phone. How do I download them from the cloud.

iPhone 5c

Posted on Mar 26, 2015 7:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2015 7:32 AM

If they were stored on the Gmail account, and you deleted them fro there, you likely can't. If you were backing up the phone, and included Notes in eh back up, it is possible you can recover them via a restore from the back up. However, that assumes you have not backed up since deleting the notes, and you can afford to lose any data added to the phone since that last back up was completed.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 26, 2015 7:32 AM in response to gthompson0627

If they were stored on the Gmail account, and you deleted them fro there, you likely can't. If you were backing up the phone, and included Notes in eh back up, it is possible you can recover them via a restore from the back up. However, that assumes you have not backed up since deleting the notes, and you can afford to lose any data added to the phone since that last back up was completed.

how do I download my notes from the icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.