Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone6 was stolen

How can I block and no one can use ever?

Yesterday my iphone was robber in my face here in Buenos Aires (I really hate this insecurity), then I connected to Icloud and I select delete when the iphone connect to internet, but I really want that no one can use the iphone any more.

Please let me know.

I really appreciate your help.

THanks

Vicky

iPhone 6, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 26, 2015 6:45 AM

7 replies

Mar 26, 2015 7:28 AM in response to vickygfrombuenosaires

vickygfrombuenosaires wrote:

😟

I have the IMAI registration in my icloud, this is usefull for something?

No, it is useless. Contact the carrier; some offer blacklisting service. Change all your passwords. Once erased, either remotely or by the thief, the phone will be useless because of activation lock.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Mar 28, 2015 11:39 AM in response to Ethan7988

Thank you very much Ethan people here say that maybe the IMEI can be changed,,, I dont know if for apple this can be done if you delete the software in the iphone. Beside this I put the option delete but the thief seems not have been connected... Too I change all the passwords and secret questions. And I dont delete the device for my icloud account (so the serial number and the IMEI is there and is blocked, isnt it?)

my iphone6 was stolen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.