Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't deauthorise all computers

Hello forum,

I've hit the 5 computer limit for iTunes. This has happened because I've had various PCs and Macs over the years which I didn't think to deauthorise before I sold them.

I tried to do the "deauthorise all" thing from my iTunes account, but it failed - I was informed that I can only do this once every 12 months and that I wouldn't be able to do it again until 31st May 2015 (ie 2 months from now).

I don't remember deauthorising everything on 31st May 2014, so I'm a little confused.

At any rate, does anyone know what I can do? I need to authorise my new Windows PC, but currently I'm unable to.

Thanks!
Alan.

Windows 8

Posted on Mar 26, 2015 6:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2015 7:02 AM

If you still have one of the other computers then you could deauthorise it so that you can authorise your new one. Otherwise you can try contacting iTunes Support and ask them if they can deauthorise all for you : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/

1 reply

Can't deauthorise all computers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.