Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot update apps. Asks for password. Goes to update. Asks for password. I've done restart. I've deleted app. Can't put back on.. Help

I Cannot update my apps. Put in password. Goes to update. Then asks again for password. Continuous circle. I've done a hard restart. Deleted app. Now won't download since it starts the password, download/update again. Help!!

iPad 2, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 26, 2015 7:48 AM

1 reply

Mar 29, 2015 7:32 AM in response to Cjelmo

Hi Cjelmo,

It sounds as if at some point the system is not recognizing the password for the Apple ID you use for purchases through the App Store. I would suggest that you reset that password by going to this page -

Apple - My Apple ID

Select Manage your Apple ID and sign in, then change the password. Once that is done, try updating on the iPad again using the new password.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Sincerely,

Brett L

Cannot update apps. Asks for password. Goes to update. Asks for password. I've done restart. I've deleted app. Can't put back on.. Help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.