Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with playlists on iPod Shuffle

I have just bought a 4th generation iPod Shuffle to replace the 3rd generation model I recently lost. I have a separate iTunes library which is a cut down version of my main one, which I created specially for my old shuffle. I used this library to set up my new shuffle and it all seems to have gone well except for one problem - when I use the VoiceOver button to hear a menu of playlists it refers to them as 'Playlist 1', 'Playlist 2' etc. instead of the names I have assigned to them. However, my old shuffle used the names I had given them. The only difference with iTunes that I know of is that I upgraded to the latest version before setting up my new shuffle.

Why is this not working properly and what can I do to sort it out?

iPod shuffle (4th generation late 2012)

Posted on Mar 26, 2015 9:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2015 4:53 PM

Hello Lorrie Flannery,

Try to go to iTunes and look for a box that says, "Enable voice over." Then Click it and a check should appear. It might ask for your authorization passcode. Then sync and this should work.

2 replies

Problem with playlists on iPod Shuffle

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.