Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Duet Firewire Not Recognized By Mac Mini 10.10.2. Yosemite

Hi Everyone.

I'm attempting to put back together my home recording studio. I recently purchased a new Mac Mini 10.10.2. The mini just WILL NOT recognize my older, tried and true Duet Firewire interface. I'm using a Firewire to Thunderbolt adaptor, and nothing. I installed the proper Apogee Duet Firewire drivers. Maestro 2 shows up just fine but gives me, "No Apogee Systems Found". The Duet also does not show up anywhere else that it should either. The unit doesn't light up. Nothing. I found a thread that began with one other person complaining of the same problem while using the same OS and hardware but unfortunately their was no solution posted. Is ANYBODY familiar with this problem? More importantly, does anybody know of a solution? PLEASE?????!!!!!

I've darned near blown my wad financially, I'm frightened and I'm so frustrated. HELP!

Thanks a lot to anybody, everybody.

Mac Mini-OTHER, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Mar 26, 2015 10:39 AM

1 reply

Duet Firewire Not Recognized By Mac Mini 10.10.2. Yosemite

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.