Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i dont want to enter payment details ,iam new to iphone i need to install apps and i also did't get none option

i dont want to enter payment details ,iam new to iphone i need to install apps and i also did't get none option

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1

Posted on Mar 26, 2015 11:11 AM

1 reply

Mar 26, 2015 11:18 AM in response to Naveen Prabhu90

You have to follow the instructions on this page when creating a new account : Create an iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store account without a credit card or other payment method - Apple Suppor…

If you don't then credit card details will need to be entered before the account can be used to download any item from the store.

If you are being prompted to review the account when logging into it then you could see if this post by mountaingoatgirl lets you do so without needing to enter credit card details : https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5295285?answerId=24303054022#24303054022

If not then you will either have to enter credit card details (you can remove the card after entering it), or create a new account (and this time follow the instructions on the above link)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.