Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have my google calendar synched and it works fine with my iphone and ipad. However, when I log into icloud on my PC, not everything shows up. Shouldn't I see the exact same things on icloud calendar as what I see on iphone and ipad?

I have my google calendar synched and it works fine with my iphone and ipad. However, when I log into icloud on my PC, not everything shows up. Shouldn't I see the exact same things on icloud calendar as what I see on iphone and ipad?

Posted on Mar 26, 2015 10:47 AM

7 replies

Mar 26, 2015 11:40 AM in response to wsbenkert

On your PC. Add both accounts to whatever calendar client you are using, then you will be able to see them both at once, if you just want to see the two calendars on a website you will have to go (separately) to your Google calendar in your Gmail account for one and then to your iCloud calendar, which is in your iCloud account at www.iCloud.com

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.