Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPod Touch 5th gen. Not alerting me of notifications

ok so i have had my iPod touch for quite some time back on ios 7 and then I was always alerted by the banner if anyone posted on G+ and if there was new things in a game app but now it no longer does that, I only receive banner notifications from my messaging apps (imessage,text free,hangouts, etc) and my gmail and Twitter,tumblr,vine but not Google plus. the only way I see notifications for Google plus is if I open it and check myself other than that it does not alert me.

iPod touch, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Mar 26, 2015 9:41 AM

4 replies

Mar 26, 2015 9:46 AM in response to IPod touch user 101

I'm not sure where any settings would be for Google plus, but have you checked in Settings>Notifications>and then looked for Google Plus to see what settings you can adjust? Are there settings in the Google Plus app? I'm not familiar with that, since I don't use it, but notification settings are done in either of the two places I mentioned. Banners and Alerts are the two types of notifications, see which is set for that app.

Mar 26, 2015 10:04 AM in response to IPod touch user 101

Then I would check to see if there are any settings within the app, and if not, then you can perform a reset on the device. Hold the sleep/wake and home buttons together until you see the Apple logo and then release. After the phone reboots, test the app. You might also want to check Google support to see if there is any talk about problems with the app and running on iOS devices.

iPod Touch 5th gen. Not alerting me of notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.