Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphoto

Everytime I go into iphoto it says 3 recovered photos i click yes then it says it again. I go into the file but there is nothing there. how can i stop recovered photos or sort it out?

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Mar 26, 2015 11:08 AM

5 replies

Mar 26, 2015 11:23 AM in response to spain123

Close iPhoto. Go to your Pictures folder and open the iPhoto Library package with the Finder as shown in this screenshot:

User uploaded file

Locate the Auto Import folder and move its contents to the Desktop. Do not make any other changes to the contents of the package.

User uploaded file

Close the package and launch iPhoto. The message should be gone. Check the files you moved to the Desktop to see if they are photos you want to keep and import into iPhoto.

User uploaded file

Mar 26, 2015 11:43 AM in response to spain123

Make a backup copy of your iPhoto Library and then try to rebuild it with the iPhoto Library First Aid Tools.

To launch the Library First Aid Tools, hold down the key combination option-command ⌥⌘ while double-clicking the iPhoto icon. In the panel select "Rebuild Library". This may take a while for a large library.

iphoto

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.