Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

since turning on iCloud Photos in iTunes 12, i can't sync photos from mac to phone. how do i turn it off?

Since turning iCloud Photos on in tines 12 i am no longer able to sync my photo folders to my iPhone 6 +. How do i now do it? Or, how do i turn iCloud Photos off in tunes?

Thank you all

Posted on Mar 26, 2015 11:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2015 2:47 PM

ICloud photos is not able to be turned on in iTunes yet. That is the reason you cannot sync.

You must turn it off on your iPhone. Settings > Photos & Camera > iCloud Photo Library (Beta) = "Off"

You may then need to reset your iPhone by holding the on/off and home buttons together for about 10 seconds until the Apple logo appears. You can then try a sync again.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 26, 2015 2:47 PM in response to JonathanRiley

ICloud photos is not able to be turned on in iTunes yet. That is the reason you cannot sync.

You must turn it off on your iPhone. Settings > Photos & Camera > iCloud Photo Library (Beta) = "Off"

You may then need to reset your iPhone by holding the on/off and home buttons together for about 10 seconds until the Apple logo appears. You can then try a sync again.

since turning on iCloud Photos in iTunes 12, i can't sync photos from mac to phone. how do i turn it off?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.