Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I live in Brazil and contacted the company's support to I requested information concerning the model of the same, namely, A1533, which was informed by the carrier while the problem exist and be capable device replacement will not be possible to repla

I live in Brazil and contacted the company's support to I requested information concerning the model of the same, namely, A1533, which was informed by the carrier while the problem exist and be capable device replacement will not be possible to replace it lies in ensuring that once the model the same does not match the device approved by the Brazilian telecommunications service ANATEL

Posted on Mar 26, 2015 12:50 PM

2 replies

I live in Brazil and contacted the company's support to I requested information concerning the model of the same, namely, A1533, which was informed by the carrier while the problem exist and be capable device replacement will not be possible to repla

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.