Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

poor carrier signal and bad image quality (iphone 5s)

Its iPhone 5S running ios 7.1.2 (model A1533 come from China)that i bought one week ago and is being used in Bangladesh. carrier signal fluctuates even though i get full network at some place but almost everywhere it shows only 2/3 bar whereas my previous iphone 3s shows the full signal at the same place. i tried whatever i had got from online like phone on/off, airplane mode on/off, reset all setting but nothing paid off. finally i made network reset and i lost whatever i had in the beginning. now it shows "no signal or sometimes 1-2 bar of signals. what can i do ?

the second problem is that pictures taken by my Iphone5s seem good through the phone screen but when i transfer them into my PC, the picture quality is poor and their size is around 2-3 mega bite, no matter where (outdoor/indoor) they are taken.

main two features of a smart phone are showing enmity with me 😟

eagerly waiting for suggestions...........

thanx in advance

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.1.2, model A1533

Posted on Mar 26, 2015 12:52 PM

5 replies

Mar 26, 2015 12:57 PM in response to saiduzzaman

I believe the A1533 is the US iPhone 5s, and the problem you are facing is probably the fact the device does not support the cellular bands in Bangladesh. As far as the pictures, given the size you are describing, it sounds as if you are using the front facing camera rather than the rear camera. The rear camera resolution should be higher than that, unless you are using a camera app other than the native camera app.

poor carrier signal and bad image quality (iphone 5s)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.