Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to remove my credit card from iTunes and it doesn't let me or download any apps

I Have a iPhone 6 plus and i want to remove my credit card from I tunes but it dose not let me remove the credit card or download apps

iPhone 6 Plus

Posted on Mar 26, 2015 12:38 PM

1 reply

Mar 26, 2015 12:43 PM in response to Hello7747

What happens when you try to remove the card, and how are you trying to remove it ?

Changing payment info : Change or remove your payment information from your iTunes Store account (Apple ID) - Apple Support

If you aren't getting the 'none' option on the payment details screen : Why can’t I select None when I edit my Apple ID payment information? - Apple Support

I want to remove my credit card from iTunes and it doesn't let me or download any apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.