Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 4s won't charge

Since the iOS 7 upgrade I've had so many problems with this iphone. I had to pay $200 to Apple to replace it because it was just past the warranty. Then it was replace three more times in four weeks. Every replacement had its own issues Including this one. My wide purchased iPhone 5 But it was dead out of the box. I upgraded to iphone 6s. Guess what? it was dead out of the box. So I'm back to my 4s until Samsung 6 is released in a few weeks. my wife switched to HTC One.

So, my latest problem is phone not accepting a charge. I hard booted it down and when it rebooted up seemed to except the charge for a fraction of a second and then crashed it out again. I tried switching wall outlets, connector cables and plugs (Apple). Nothing works. I think the guy who posted that he suspects Apple is intentionally installing bugs to force users to buy the newest phone has a compelling argument. A few more weeks and I'm gone.

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 26, 2015 12:48 PM

There are no replies.

My iPhone 4s won't charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.