Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Burst feature of iPhone 6

I'm new to the iPhone camera, and though it has some great features, I want to be able to take a timer picture without getting 10 of the same picture; whenever I use the 3 second or 10 second timer feature, the camera takes 10 shots (I believe this is called "Burst" mode"). Is there any way to turn it off, or stop it from taking more than 1 photo, and still be able to use the timer (3 second or 10 second).

Many thanks!

Posted on Mar 26, 2015 11:50 AM

1 reply

Mar 28, 2015 12:33 AM in response to Psych13

Hi, I think there is no way to turn it off. My iPhone 6 Plus does the same way too. It takes 10 Burst mode when the timer is on.

I have searched some article but I found it from Apple's website about iPhone 6:

"Group shots can take a little extra coordination. Give everyone time to get in frame by setting the timer — for 3 seconds or 10 seconds — to take a series of photos in burst mode. Your friends will thank you."

Here is the link https://www.apple.com/iphone-6/cameras/

Burst feature of iPhone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.