Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Anyone have trouble with having a non functioning keyboard pop up that is the reverse of the functional keyboard?

I have an ipad5 with the latest OS and have been having an irratating problem from day 1. What happens is for no reason a reverse image (black) of the normally white keyboard will appear and will not go away unless I hit one of the keys on my bluetooth keyboard. It is wierd the way it randomly pops up. Sometimes I will go several days without seeing it and then all of a sudden it will keep popping up. Between yesterday and today it has popped up at least 15 times. I have been to the Apple Store but none of the techs have seen this nor know what the fix is. Can anyone help give a little insight into what is causing this and how to prevent it. Thanks

iPad, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 26, 2015 12:36 PM

There are no replies.

Anyone have trouble with having a non functioning keyboard pop up that is the reverse of the functional keyboard?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.