Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone can't connect to certain WiFi networks?

For some reason when I try to connect to my gym WiFi or certain coffee shops, my iPhone won't connect. In general settings it will show the WiFi with a check next to the network like its connected, but the WiFi status doesn't show in the top bar and the phone won't connect to the internet when I try and surf the web. My home and office networks it works great without issue. Does anyone have any idea as to why this would happen? I included a photo for reference.User uploaded file

iPhone 6, iOS 8

Posted on Mar 26, 2015 1:43 PM

4 replies

Mar 27, 2015 5:44 AM in response to iuser1985

Some sites use a flash based login screen. If that is the case

with those sites, you will not be able to access those sites as adobe

never released flash for iOS. Complain to the owner of the site or

the webmaster.

There are some browsers in the AppStore that claim limited flash

compatibility. Read the reviews, try one or more. Puffin and iCab

are 2 names I recall being mentioned in these fora, but use neither

so can not vouch for their usefulness.

Mar 27, 2015 10:05 AM in response to imobl

That is really interesting, thank you. I will look into that. It is a Gold's Gym and I don't think they typically care about a whole lot outside of sales, so my complaining about it I am not sure if it will improve. I can't imagine I am the only one with an iPhone in this world though! But I will give one of those flash browsers a try. Thanks again.

iPhone can't connect to certain WiFi networks?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.