Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Siri deaf? I have to yell.

OOk. I have read all the "help" "fix it's" from apple. But nothing works. Siri is deaf since 8.1.2. Voice memo sound hound etc works but Siri doesn't.

IF I make a fool of myself and yell Siri hears me. Apple knows about this. I've read problems since 2012.

Dictation and siri don't work.

Fix this issue!!!!!

Posted on Mar 26, 2015 3:36 PM

3 replies

Mar 26, 2015 3:42 PM in response to I am adonian no that other fucker using my name

I have no problems with Siri or dictation except in extremely noisy environments. Remove any cases and screen protectors and see if the problem persists. If it does, you may want to make an appointment at the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store. They can't fix your phone if you don't make them aware that you have a problem.

Best of luck.

Mar 28, 2015 5:55 PM in response to I am adonian no that other fucker using my name

I am adonian no that other ****** using my name wrote:

Siri don't work😠 i spent $1000 for this phone and it should work without me taking it to Apple to look at. It started with 8.1.3 update. I'm not the only one with this problem

Very few people have this problem. It is highly unreasonable to expect every one of the millions and millions of phones Apple produces to be perfect. No manufacturer can achieve that level of quality control. It's unfortunate when one of the few that fails is yours but that's the way it is. However, if you'd rather complain here than doing something to get your phone fixed, that's entirely up to you.

Siri deaf? I have to yell.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.