Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Store not working

So I don't know if this is a glitch or is it apples fault or mine bu today I got back home to use my iPad mini 2 running iOS 8.1.3 haven't downloaded 8.2 yet but I went to safari where i have Google but by accident I pressed Google's ad to download they're Google app on the app store but nothing happened then I went to the App store to check for updates to my apps and I exited out but when I went back in something weird happened on the featured page all the apps were gone and the ads from apple are there I went into the Charts page where hey show all the most downloaded apps and the only thing there was was only free apps no paid apps then I searched up Google and Clash of Clans and It told me no results found I turned the iPad off and turned it back on nothing worked is it Apples fault are they're servers down or what plz help me

iPad Mini, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 26, 2015 3:39 PM

1 reply

App Store not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.