Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot delete my old @me.com email address as the alternate login. Also my ex has that info and is logging into my account somehow. My iCloud should be my alternate, but the site won't allow. I have 2-step enabled, change pw weekly, yet he still ge

HE gets into my account and buys apps. Has control of my devices, can remotely monitore everything I do. How can I stop thi? It's literally because of my old @me account. Which I cannot change in my profile as my alternate ID.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 26, 2015 7:52 PM

1 reply

Mar 26, 2015 7:59 PM in response to Ryanneary

The only way your ex would be able to get into your info is by having your Apple/iCloud ID and password.

You cannot change an Apple domain email address, so if your Apple ID ends with @me.com or @mac.com, you cannot change it. Why not set up a brand new Apple ID, and then sign the old one out of everything, and sign the new one in?

And not sure what you mean by "alternate login"?

Cheers,

GB

I cannot delete my old @me.com email address as the alternate login. Also my ex has that info and is logging into my account somehow. My iCloud should be my alternate, but the site won't allow. I have 2-step enabled, change pw weekly, yet he still ge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.