Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

communication error with epson artisan 1430 printer

I used to be a Windows pc owner, and never had an issue with my Epson Artisan 1430 printer - Now i have a Macbook (OS X Yosemite 10.10.2) and my printer decides to have a communication error 1/3 the way through printing something .... I have used the Reset Printing System, I have deleted and reinstalled all software and drivers ... I don't know what else to do. My Printer is on a network so i can connect wirelessly .... Please if anyone can help I'd greatly appreciate it...

<Email Edited by Host>

Posted on Mar 26, 2015 7:52 PM

5 replies

Jan 17, 2016 5:39 AM in response to Linc Davis

It works fine on my old Mac, so I say it is a Yosemite problem not an Epson problem -- especially when there are so so so many other problems with Yosemite. I am buying an HP to solve many of my Mac problems, and as I paid a whopping $4000 for the Mac, I think it will be my last -- I may have headaches with an HP, but I will have $3000 left over to console me. I think Apple has a screw loose now, and am so so disappointed in my new Mac, and I am very very good on Apple.

communication error with epson artisan 1430 printer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.