Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My playlists on my computer have been deleted and I would like to restore them from my IPod. How can I copy from my ipod to my computer?

My playlists on my computer have been deleted and I would like to restore them from my I Pod. How can I copy my music from my iPod to my computer?

Posted on Mar 26, 2015 7:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply
6 replies

Jul 10, 2016 12:53 PM in response to Notplease

I have a similar question. When my PC crashed, I was able to restore the music files to iTunes from my back-up solutions, but the playlists I had created were not restored.

I would like to transfer my playlists from my iPhone 5, (iOS version 9.3.2) to my newly-restored PC. If I sync my iPhone, will it wipe out the playlists from my phone (total bummer)? Or will the iPhone transfer the playlists to the PC (preferred end-state)?

My playlists on my computer have been deleted and I would like to restore them from my IPod. How can I copy from my ipod to my computer?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.