Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't get a song I bought on my iPhone into my MacBook Air's iTunes.

I have synced my iPhone with from iTunes on my MacBook and I think this used to do the trick. The last couple of songs I've bought from my iPhone seem to be there permanently. This is a bad thing because while I sometimes get songs on my iPhone, I almost always play music from my MacBook.

MacBook Air, OS X Yosemite (10.10.1)

Posted on Mar 26, 2015 4:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2015 11:59 PM

You should be able to copy them over to your Mac's iTunes library via the File > Devices > Transfer Purchases menu option in iTunes.

Or you might be able to redownload them directly on your Mac's iTunes via the Purchased section - click on your name towards the top right of the iTunes screen and then click Purchased on the popup

User uploaded file

Or click on Purchased on the right-hand side of the iTunes store homepage.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 26, 2015 11:59 PM in response to Todd Templeton

You should be able to copy them over to your Mac's iTunes library via the File > Devices > Transfer Purchases menu option in iTunes.

Or you might be able to redownload them directly on your Mac's iTunes via the Purchased section - click on your name towards the top right of the iTunes screen and then click Purchased on the popup

User uploaded file

Or click on Purchased on the right-hand side of the iTunes store homepage.

Can't get a song I bought on my iPhone into my MacBook Air's iTunes.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.