Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch App + iPad Mini 2

After installing iOS 8.2 on iPad Mini 2, will the Apple Watch app appear on the device?

I've only found answers on 2-sites, and one stated the app would appear; the other declared otherwise. Figured I'd ask around here.

iPad Mini, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 26, 2015 8:42 PM

7 replies

Mar 26, 2015 9:44 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

Your post is interesting for several reasons.

• You said you have an iPad Mini. I am guessing you've had it for a while. So it's interesting you downloaded the calculator app today.
  • Siri is pretty good as a calculator.
  • Thanks for your good wishes. I really appreciate that today as I just learned (about 3 hours ago) I lost a close family member. I'm on here to get my mind off that. Anyway, I hope your night is going better than mine.

Mar 26, 2015 9:51 PM in response to sberman

Sorry for you loss. I understand how you feel, as I lost someone not too long ago as well. I actually have not had the iPad for very long. I got it last month when I upgraded my daughter's iPhone to the iPhone 6. She is with the Next program with my AT&T account, and they had a promotion at the time to get an iPad Mini, 16GB Wi-Fi and Cellular for only $99. I went ahead and jumped on it, since I didn't have one. I'm just experimenting with it now. I'm the treasurer of our church's men's society, and I have books to keep and I was going to use it for that, since I have been using the phone, and would appreciate the larger screen. I downloaded Calculator HD and am going to try it. Again, best wishes to you in your time of need.

Apple Watch App + iPad Mini 2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.