Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does it say impossible to connect to the iTunes Store?

Ive spent the whole afternoon searching for a way to fix my moms IPhone. It is not the connection, because safari, mails, everything works fine, I even tried changing the DNS, changed the date, I turned it off and on, everything! But nothing seems to work. i can search and everything at the App Store but when I want to download anything it asks me for my app ID and password, I type them and then it simply says "Impossibke to connect to the ITunes Store"

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Mar 26, 2015 7:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2015 7:11 PM

Have you tried the troubleshooting steps in this Support Article:

Can't connect to the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Cheers,

GB

3 replies

Mar 26, 2015 7:46 PM in response to Payyys25

Did you try resetting the device (nothing will be lost): Hold down the Home and Power buttons at the same time and continue to hold them down until the Apple appears (up to 30 seconds). Once the Slide to Unlock screen displays, try again.

Have you tried signing out of the iTunes & App Store and then back in again: Settings>iTunes & App Store, click on Apple ID and then click on sign out.

Cheers,

GB

Why does it say impossible to connect to the iTunes Store?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.